Short Cycle Lamination Line
Decorative Panels | Modular Furniture | Flooring | Exterior Cladding
|Specific Pressure on Board||40 / 50 / 60 kg/m2|
|Board Thickness||3 to 40 mm|
|Tray Belt Loading||80 to 100 Strokes / hr|
|Clamp Loading||120 to 135 Strokes / hr|
|Standard Press Sizes||4’X8′ / 4’X9′ / 6’X9′ / 6’X12′ / 7’X12′|
|Basic Press Size||Additional Pressing Sizes|
|7′ X 12′||6′ X 12′ 7′ X 9′ 6′ X 9′ 6′ X 8′|
|6′ X 12′||4′ X 8′ 4′ X 9′ 6′ X 8′ 6′ X 9′|
|6′ X 9′||4′ X 6′ 4′ X 8′ 6′ X 8′|
|4′ X 9′||4′ X 6′ 4′ X 8′ 3′ X 6′|
|4′ X 8′||4′ X 6′ 3′ X 6′|
Automatic Paper Lay-up
- Automatic laying of the top and bottom papers without operator interventation, Impregnated paper is lifted on the edge by special vaccum cups and pulled onto the assembly conveyor.
- Separate & Accurate temperature control of the top & bottom balster, Pumps are imported from Germany
Automatic 4-Side Trimming
- Automatic trimming of the paper exta paper edges after pressing. Perfect trimming of the edges with blades without damaging the board.
- Provides time for the hot boards to cool before stocking. Ensures good & consistent quality on high speed lines.
- Generates static to stick the impregnated paper to the board before pressing. Ensures proper placement of board & paper assembly in the press.
Mulitple Board Sizes in the Same Press
- Same Press can be used for multiple boards sizes. The hydraulics and pressing mechanism is designed to ensure consistent quality accross the range of sizes.